Flux was created inside of Google X with a mission to improve the quality of buildings worldwide. By using technology to remove barriers between designers, engineers, builders and suppliers Flux enables better, faster decision making, lowering the cost, shortening the build time and improving the quality of the built environment. Although we are a young technology, Flux is already used on some of the largest and most complex construction projects worldwide.
Flux employees are motivated by the expectation that we will leave a meaningful mark on our industry. Many have very strong educational backgrounds, but all share an ability to work efficiently to find elegant solutions to complex problems. We love our beautifully renovated old printshop headquarters in San Francisco’s SOMA area where we regularly find time to host hackathons, jam sessions and ping pong games and share meals in our commercial-quality kitchen.
As Enterprise Sales Representative you will be the first hire in the Flux salesforce. You will work with the Executive team, Product Management and Marketing to create the sales process and sales tools. As the first sales representative you will have an unlimited, worldwide territory selling solutions to the worlds largest construction, engineering and architecture firms.
- Generate target account list from the largest construction, engineering and architecture firms
- Evaluate and prepare business plans for target accounts including; evaluating customer profile, creating value messaging, targeting key steps needed to execute the account plans
- Work with Executive team to develop all aspects of the business development / sales process
- Manage accounts from business development, prospecting, and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support
- Develop accurate monthly and quarterly sales forecasts
- Develop and work with channel partners to understand their business, creatively adopt programs to drive new revenue, and expand business partner relationships
- Provide regular and thoughtful feedback to the product development and technical teams based on customer and business partner interactions
- Act as a representative of Flux.io creating and delivering presentations to prospects, customers, partners and sales and marketing events
- Effectively negotiate deals at multiple levels in prospect organizations with a focus on C-level and sr. executives responsible for technical innovation
- Generate new business leads by direct contact with prospect companies and working with marketing and lead generation
- Effectively define and sell complex services projects in conjunction with the FAST team
- Help the company develop success stories
- Work with our exceptional team of Application Engineers to create compelling demos and prototypes
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage a team
- Proven track record selling AEC solutions preferably including Saas
- Experience exceeding quota selling software and services
- Results oriented, strong verbal and written communication skills, self-aware, strong business ethics, with a natural ability to build strong relationships internally and externally.
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Superb time management
- Comfort with travel that may exceed 50% of time
- Experience and comfort with sales in a startup environment
Experience selling BIM solutions to Construction, Engineering and Architecture firms